Budget and personnel

Eurospace activities are carried out with an annual budget of approximately 1 M€, of which 55% and more originates from the membership fees collected. The remaining 45% originate from contracts (ESA, CNES, CEN, EDA,...), workshops or conferences organisation and publications.

Site Map | Printable View | © 1998 - 2017 Eurospace | website by Imagino